WHERE THE AIR-CONDITIONER CAN BE INSTALLED?
- Must be installed in a suitable position for correct function & maintenance.
- Air-Condition unit, both indoor and outdoor must be in a reachable position.
- Refer to manual that is available with each product on website for more details.
- Note, the unit must be installed by a qualified person.
IS COPER PIPE INCLUDED IN THE INSTALLATION?
Yes installation up to 4 metres copper is included in the price.
WHAT REGULAR MAINTENANCE DO AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEMS NEED?
The most important part of an Air Conditioner maintenance aspect is maintaining unrestricted air flows. Dust, dirt, and debris are an HVAC system’s worst enemies. Whether it’s an indoor or outdoor unit, you must keep all filters clean and heat exchangers and coils free of restrictions.
We recommend that your heating and cooling system be checked and serviced once every two years; ideally a spring and autumn tune-up. Also we recommend that you check filters regularly. This alone can eliminate many of the most common problems that need fixing and can significantly reduce the possibility of a serious breakdown.
WHY DO I NEED TO CLEAN FILTERS REGULARLY?
Regular filter cleaning helps your heating and cooling system operate at peak levels and improves indoor air quality. It is important to clean filters regularly to ensure proper air flow and to keep your home free from dust, allergens and germs. Depending on the type of filter you have, you may require filter replacements.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE MAINTENANCE DONE ON MY AIR-CONDITIONER
You should have maintenance done on your air conditioning system at least once every two years – spring to early summer being the best times.
Contact Us and set an appointment now.
INDOOR UNIT ERROR CODE GUIDE
Refer to following section
When air conditioner status is abnormal, temperature indicator on indoor unit will blink to display corresponding error code. Please click here.
WHY DOES MY AIR-CONDITIONER EMIT A BAD ODOUR?
Possible causes of bad odor from Air conditioners:
- Dirty evaporator coils, clogged condensate drain pans, and stagnant water can cause the smell of dirty socks or stinky feet. Usually, a professional cleaning will do the trick.
- Air conditioners remove excess moisture from your home in addition to cooling it. When that moisture is unable to drain properly, mold grows easily in areas with remaining moisture. Additionally, dirty filters can give off the scent of mildew. Calling an HVAC technician who is trained in handling mold, mildew, and fungus in these situations is your best bet for getting rid of the smell and improving your home’s air quality